You can download the patch here. You’ll find a walkthrough included in the game directory once installed.
Error Report Thread (Please read first post): http://amaterasu.tindabox.net/forums/index.php?topic=1923.0
General Discussion Thread: http://amaterasu.tindabox.net/forums/index.php?topic=1924.0
Where to Buy AIR Thread: http://amaterasu.tindabox.net/forums/index.php?topic=1925.0
Translation: Edger (Dream: Common Route), Sheeta (Dream: Character routes and Air), Ixrec (Summer)
Translation Check: Ixrec
Tools: Haeleth (rldev)
Tech Support: Erengy
Editing: Ixrec, Sheeta
Image Editing: [RoXaS], Vodka
QCing: Erengy, TerraChronicle, Yirba
Special Thanks: Aozaki
This patch is for the 2005 Standard Edition (18+). Make sure you're in Japanese locale before starting. Install your copy of the game, then download the patch. Double click the exe, and let the installer do its thing. AIR will now be in English. Enjoy!
(Please make sure you’re installing the patch over a clean install of the game. You may encounter bugs otherwise.)
===Voice Patch Installation===
1) First, download file extraction software if you don't already have one. I recommend 7zip.
2) Next, download all the files in this mediafile folder: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9td76uu33lq7l/Air_Voices You may need a mediafire account to access it. If the links are dead, please check our website for a more recent set.
3) Once all three rars are downloaded, right click the file labelled 'part1' and extract. This will extract from all three parts and merge them together. You don't need to use hj split or anything.
4) Find the file labelled 'KOE' in the files you just extracted. Move that folder (and just that folder, with the contents inside. Not just the contents, or any other folder called anything else) into your game directory.
5) Our patch does the rest. You should have voices now! If you ever want to remove them, just rename the KOE folder.